About Pompa Program:
Are you ready to join a highly motivated and rapidly growing team that is passionate about helping people with their health? Look no further than the Pompa Program! Headquarters in Park City, UT and over 200 employees nationwide, we have an answer to many of the health issues that the world is facing today. We are a faith-based, mission-driven company who is on a mission to empower people to take control of their health and get their lives back. Our team is incredibly aligned, and we firmly believe in the body's amazing God-given ability to heal itself. If you share our passion for improving people's health and believe in the incredible potential of the human body, then apply to be a part of something truly special.
About the role:
As a Resolution Specialist at Pompa Program, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our clients' satisfaction and resolving various issues related to their engagements with us. Your dedication to delivering exceptional customer service, coupled with your problem-solving skills, will contribute to the overall success and growth of our organization.
- Primary Phone Support: Answer inbound calls from clients.
- Second Level Support: Act as second level support for internal team questions and ticket escalations.
- Process Cancellation Requests: Handle incoming cancellation requests from clients with empathy and professionalism. Guide clients through the cancellation process and ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
- Program Refunds: Facilitate refund requests in accordance with company policies and guidelines. Verify eligibility for refunds, process payments, and maintain detailed records of transactions.
- Late Payment Follow-up: Proactively follow up on late or missed payments to minimize arrears and maintain positive client relationships. Work closely with clients to establish payment plans when necessary.
- Payment Amendments/Contract Changes: Assist clients with payment amendments and contract adjustments as per their requirements. Ensure that all changes are documented correctly and communicated clearly to all relevant parties
- Irate Client Escalations: Handle escalated issues from irate clients with patience and empathy. Work diligently to resolve their concerns, seeking guidance from relevant departments when necessary, and ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Issue Resolution: Collaborate cross-departmentally to resolve questions, concerns or issues from clients.
- Process Improvements: Identify process improvements that impact the business and or client experience.
- The knowledge typically acquired during the course of attaining an Associate’s degree in Applied Sciences or Business Administration is required
- Experience in a client services or account management role – 7 years, or 5 years with an Associate’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience working with CRM and IVR telecom systems; experienced in Health and Wellness industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient in MS Office, must be able to run reports, create graphs, and analyze data
- Ability to negotiate and influence across functions to drive results
- Ability to analyze and document workflows and productivity
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm and composed in challenging situations
- Empathetic, positive, and service-oriented mindset with a genuine desire to help others
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
We are a rapidly growing company with a passionate team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
Currently we are only open to remote employees residing in the following states: CO, FL, GA, IN, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, TN, UT, WA
Pompa Program is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pompa Program does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.