About Pompa Program:
Are you ready to join a highly motivated and rapidly growing team that is passionate about helping people with their health? Look no further than Pompa Program! Headquartered in Park City, UT and over 200 employees nationwide, we have an answer to many of the health issues that the world is facing today. We are a faith-based, mission-driven company who is on a mission to empower people to take control of their health and get their lives back. Our team is incredibly aligned, and we firmly believe in the body's amazing God-given ability to heal itself. If you share our passion for improving people's health and believe in the incredible potential of the human body, then apply to be a part of something truly special.
About the role:
Employment Type: 1099/Contract
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Health Coach to join our team at Pompa Program. As a Health Coach, you will play a vital role in guiding and supporting individuals on their journey to optimal health and well-being. You will work closely with our clients to develop personalized health plans and provide ongoing guidance, motivation, and accountability.
- Provide personalized health coaching to clients, tailoring strategies and recommendations to individual needs, goals, and health conditions
- Conduct comprehensive assessments, including reviewing medical/health history, lifestyle habits, and current health status, to identify areas of focus and develop targeted action plans
- Guide clients in making sustainable lifestyle changes, emphasizing nutrition, exercise, stress management, sleep, and other relevant factors to promote overall well-being
- Assist clients in setting realistic goals and tracking progress, providing ongoing support, motivation, and accountability throughout their health journey
- Educate clients on health-related topics, including the body's innate ability to heal, the impact of lifestyle choices on health outcomes, and strategies for overcoming obstacles and setbacks
- Collaborate with other members of the Pompa Program coaching team to ensure a comprehensive and integrated approach to client care
- Stay up to date with Dr. Pompa’s teachings and training, continuously expanding your knowledge base and integrating new insights into your coaching practice
- Maintain accurate and detailed client records, ensuring confidentiality and compliance with relevant privacy regulations
- A relevant certification in health coaching is highly desirable or Bachelor's degree in a health-related field (e.g., nutrition, exercise science, public health) or equivalent practical experience
- Proven experience as a Health Coach, Wellness Coach, or similar role, with a track record of helping individuals achieve their health and wellness goals
- Strong understanding of holistic health principles and the mind-body connection
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish a supportive relationship with clients
- Empathetic and compassionate approach, able to motivate and inspire individuals to make lasting positive changes
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring accurate documentation and effective management of client information
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Proficient computer skills, including the use of different company platforms and virtual communication tools
- Availability to work full time (40 hours per week)
Pompa Program is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All Pompa Program interviews are done over video or over the phone. You will never be asked to download Teams or interviewed by text.
Pompa Program does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.